Job Title: ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR (Primary Care/Hospice/Palliative Physician MD/DO)
Location: Immediate opening in Orange Park, Gainesville, Lake City area of Florida
Status: Full Time
This facility has been serving advanced illness needs in North Florida for decades and is the recipient of the Circle of Life Award from the American Hospital Association for its excellence and innovation and has been recognized as a Florida Pacesetter for its leadership in promoting advance directives.
We are looking for a Board Certified Primary Care/Hospice/Palliative Physician but will consider a Board Eligible candidate in the process of taking exam to be our Associate Medical Director.
Responsibilities of Primary Care/Hospice/Palliative Physician:
- · Provide medical direction and supervision of patient care
- · Provide instruction and medical support to Hospice staff
- · Develop and implement education and consultation services to medical communities, professionals and physicians the service areas.
- · Provide periodic Palliative care consultation to the affiliated medical centers, nursing homes, and clinics.
Education and Experience
- · Doctor of medicine or osteopathy required.
- · Florida Medical License
- · Board Certified; will consider Board Eligible in the process of taking exam
- · Hospice and Palliative Care Certification, preferred.
- · Florida driver’s license and auto insurance required.
- · Team oriented and multidisciplinary approach
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Shared call 1:7
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid Holidays, 401k and more
- Sign on bonus and relocation – negotiable
- Full office support staff (ARNPs, RNs, etc.)