Primary Care Physician – Now accepting J1 & H1B VISA candidates
Full Time, Outpatient/Inpatient
- 190k base (negotiable based on experience) plus profit-sharing/ RVU model
- Profit sharing, Health insurance, Long Term/Short Term Disability, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Malpractice
- Opportunity for partial ownership or management for the long term
We are a patient-centric, physician-led primary care group serving the Tampa community. We strive to develop lasting relationships with our patients while maintaining outstanding clinical outcomes to industry awards.
We are looking for a Family Medicine/ Internal Medicine physician for our Primary Care opportunity in the Tampa area. This Primary Care physician will provide primary care work to patients of all ages, Monday- Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with weekends every other week.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient- centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Must be able to handle a geriatric patient load
- Manage chronic conditions
- Seeing 15-25 patients/day during the week, 20-25 patients during the weekend
- Outpatient opportunity/inpatient- flexible depending on the physician and desired workload
- Limited travel within a 3 mile radius involved with this job