Job Title: Psychiatrist
Status: Full Time
We are looking for a Board-Certified Psychiatrist to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be comfortable providing services to a mostly adult/teen patient population. Child psychiatry will be welcome.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Develops treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
· Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; supervising staff provision of services.
· Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
· Maintains interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing treatment plans and progress; consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
Education and Experience
· Must have a Pennsylvania License
· Must be Board Certified Psychiatrist
· Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
· On call Saturday every 3 weekends- half day when on call
Compensation and benefits:
· Competitive compensation with partnership opportunity
· Sign on Bonus- Negotiable
· Full Benefits – Health, Dental, Malpractice, CME, Retirement Plan, Vacation, etc