An established and growing multidisciplinary integrated healthcare organization. The organization has multiple locations in Texas that specializes in interventional pain management and offer patient centered service at their clinics & ambulatory surgery centers.
The Interventional Pain Physician would have the opportunity to practice comprehensive pain medicine, including the performing of interventional procedures in an independent office. The physician will be supported by either Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants and a full office staff.
The position is currently available now and open to all board-certified or board-eligible interventional pain physicians of any specialty.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Great compensation and benefits
· Hours of operations - 8am to 5pm, NO CALL, NO HOSPITAL WORK
· Autonomy to focus primarily on patient care
· Partnership Track opportunity available
· Board certified/board eligible
· Pain specialization & fellowship trained
Medical License in Texas (preferably)