We are a patient-centric, faith-based radiology group serving the Northern California community. We strive to develop lasting relationships with our patients while maintaining performing outstanding results. The organization has 5 locations in the state of California and they’re looking to add a new MRI Technologist to be apart of their team!
Must be certified and pass certification
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies.
- Selects appropriate imaging techniques and operates console and peripheral hardware.
- Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an automatic processor.
- Flexible 40 hour week - Day Hours (9 am – 5 pm) weekend (9 AM - 5 PM) and nights (2 PM - 11 PM)
- Experience operating - GE 3T Signa High Field MRI
- 12 Studies on average
Compensation and Benefits
- $32-$42 per hour based on experience
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Vacation, etc.
- Will offer sign-on bonus or relocation with long-term commitment