We are seeking a full time EXPERIENCED (2+ years) Nurse Practitioner for an Orthopedic Spine Practice. This candidate will work in our facility with location in the suburb of Detroit, MI. We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join the team to work directly with our Spine Surgeon to treat patients.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with above market rate for experienced professionals
- Productivity incentive w/ bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Paid vacation, sick leave, licensing fee Etc
Provides clinical and administrative support for provider & patient. Triage and provide medical care to patients of all ages for acute injuries;
- Consults patients to obtain personal and routine medical data in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions, medical concerns, or health wellness.
- Assists providers as requested
- Refer laboratory work, diagnostic, etc.
- Administer medications as directed by physician (only Non-Chronic)
- Reviews medical records regularly to ensure patients needs are addressed
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner within the electronic medical record.
- Provide excellent patient care and quality service
- Must have an Advanced Practice Professional Degree from an approved college of Nursing program
- Understanding of Orthopedic Procedures
- Must have a Michigan medical license
- Must be a team player and be willing to put the needs of the patients first