Location: Miami, FL
Status: Full Time
Seeking motivated Pharmacy Techs who are interested in advancing their careers and income in the pharmaceutical industry through the sales and distribution channel.
Motivated pharmacy technicians can advance their careers in many ways. The distribution channel is one path to advance in the industry and your income. Sales and customer service representatives require expertise in the company’s products, and their communication skills are important because they convey their knowledge to health-care professionals, including physicians, pharmacy employees and other healthcare professionals.
Nation-wide lead generation and sales to physician’s offices, hospitals, infusion centers, and pharmacies; promoting the company and product offerings.
· Analytical skills – Excellent written and Verbal skills
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmacy industry preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task, and manage time effectively
· Ability to listen as well as to communicate effectively
· Possess ability to absorb and retain industry and product knowledge
Compensation and Benefits:
· 50K- 60K with commission
· Health benefits after 60-days of employment
· Funded Life insurance, 401K, PTO