Job Title: Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN) Physician
Location: Naples, FL
This organization has been around for over two decades and has grown to be the largest OB GYN group in Southwest Florida.
We are looking for an experienced Board Certified OBYN to join our team of providers! Our ideal candidate will be skilled, experienced and wanting to take on a leadership role.
Education and Experience
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy required.
- Florida Medical License
- Board Certified- Required
- Must currently be doing OB and willing to have an OB practice of 50%
- Must be available to start working within 60 days
- Must not have any claims/malpractice, dismissed or settled, within the last eight years.
- Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Seeing 20 patients per day
- Shared call 1:6
- Salary guarantee of up to $400,000
- Moving allowance of up to $10,000
- 100% paid benefits
- Yearly CME allowance
- 100% paid Malpractice insurance
- Stock incentives after 1st year of employment
- Paid NICA yearly
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sign on bonus and relocation – negotiable
- Beautiful Naples, Florida Location
· Generous amount of support staff (management handles all HR, billing department to expedite your claims, certified coder to maximize your reimbursements, OB contract specialist to assure full OOP paid by 32 weeks, individual LPN per provider so you can focus on patient care, and three receptionists for accurate scheduling.)
- Positive working environment. Very busy, you will have patients right away!