internal medicine Physician - Above Market Compensation
Currently looking for a Board Certified internal medicine Physician to fill an opening with a Primary Care Group in the Melbourne, FL area. Interested candidates should hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and have a clean and unrestricted Florida license. Compensation and Benefits for the Primary Care Physician - Above Market Compensation.
The starting annual salary for this position ranges starting @ $250,000.00
FULL Benefits including Malpractice with 8 week paid time off.
Responsibilities of the internal medicine physician - Above Market Compensation
- Provide patient-centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Be an owner of the Group and take a leadership role in controlling the group’s future.
- Perform various assignments in inpatient medicine and delivery, where they teach procedures as well as provide important feedback about clinical thinking, documentation, and physical exams.
- Keep updated on procedures to make/complement the practice.
- Maintain and review patients’ records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
Requirements of the internal medicine Physician - Above Market Compensation
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Must have a clean and unrestricted Florida License
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible within one year out of residency