Location: Naples, FL
Status: Full Time
We are a well-known practice specializing in quality healthcare for women for over 20 years. We are seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) to join our growing team!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with obstetricians and gynecologist in diagnosing and treating women with acute and chronic illnesses
- Provide a full range of primary healthcare services, including gynecological checkups, family planning services, preconception care, prenatal and postpartum care, and childbirth.
- Seeing 25-30 patients per day
- 30 to 40 deliveries a month
Education and Experience
- Current AMCB certification
- Current Florida RN/ARNP license
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program and BLS certification
- Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Call one weekend a month with preset schedule
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, vision, dental, life insurance, PTO, flex spending accounts and other perks.