Our high-end practice promotes general lung health and well-being by providing accessible, high-quality medical care with highly specialized Interventional Pulmonary and Critical Care services. We provide care that is ethical, efficient and effective, driven by staff that are passionate about providing above-average care to their patients and continuously improve their knowledge base through research and education.
We are looking for a Pulmonologist physician to join our group and provide great access to care for patients. NEW GRADS WELCOME!!
The right fit is hard working with a heart for quality patient care with upward progression.
- Both inpatient and outpatient
- Call every other weekend
- Flexible hours based on physician’s ability to serve patient population (mostly geriatric)
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation according to local market (negotiable based on experience)
- Profit sharing and production incentives
- Group covers malpractice insurance
- Sign on Bonus
- Perform procedures to test and understand pulmonary function and the factors affecting it.
- The pulmonologist obtains test reports, conducts physical examination, diagnoses and treats the diseases of the respiratory tract.
- Recommend changes to diet, exercise, and home to reduce allergies, improve oxygenation and other concerns.
- Examine patients to diagnose and treat ailments and disorders relating to the lungs.
- Use monitoring systems to check the patient’s condition and analyze data gotten from it.
- Prescribe medications, inhalers, oxygen therapy, or mechanical ventilation.
- They treat conditions like acute complications of respiratory failure, pneumonia, bronchitis, cancer, asthma, tuberculosis, etc.