Interventional Pain Management Physician
One of the leading Pain centers in Arizona is looking for experienced Interventional pain physicians to join our growing team highly of qualified managed care providers in the region. We are serving 15,000 patients a year and are looking to multiply rapidly.
Our current area of growth is Tucson, Phoenix, and East Valley and we are immediately looking for 3 Interventional Pain Physicians.
- · Interventional Pain Work (spinal stem trials, med management)
- · 2 to 3 days of clinic and 2 days of procedures
- · Hours of operations - 8am to 5pm, no call no hospital work
- · Average patient load per day 14 to 16 procedures a day, 25 to 30 patients per day
- · Interested in working with New graduates. BC/BE preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- · 300,00K with bonus based RVU
- · Relocation assistance is offered
- · Great benefits package along with partnership track.
- Excellent company benefits package includes: This includes Medical Malpractice Coverage and CME allowance/Time. Attractive Compensation is offered commensurate with experience. Low employee Contribution for Medical Premiums, Fully Company paid Dental and Vision Plans (for Employee and Dependents), Company Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Holidays, PTO, 401k plan and more.