Job Title: Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Status: Full Time
We are looking for a Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be comfortable providing services to a mostly adult patient population but would prefer someone who has child psychiatry experience as well.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develops treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
- Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring the effect of medications; supervising staff provision of services.
- Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
- Maintains interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing treatment plans and progress; consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other healthcare providers.
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida License
- Must be Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- No Call, No Weekends
Compensation and benefits:
- Compensation: Competitive Market rate plus productivity incentives
- Sign on Bonus- Negotiable
- 401K and PTO – minimum 2 weeks
- Malpractice - covered by Employer