Market leader in cardiovascular services seeks BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join a thriving practice in the Villages, Florida.
The clinic has a great support staff made up of Mid-level providers and medical assistants to aid the professional in treating patients.
The Interventional Cardiologist will need to perform lower extremity angiographies, cardiac catheterizations, and (preferred but nor required) pacemaker implants. This physician will also be seeing consults in community hospitals with call is 1:4 weekends. Office is affiliated with the Villages Hospital and Leesburg Regional in Florida.
- $450K but negotiable based on experience
- Florida Medical state license is required on in process.
- Candidates should be board certified/eligible.
- Hours: 8AM to 5PM
- 90% Outpatient 10% inpatient
- Inpatient Average Census: 5 – 10
- Outpatient Average Patients: 20 - 25
- Cerner Medical Records & E-Clinical Works