Job Title: Hospitalist
We are looking for a Board-Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to join our team in Leesburg, FL. We will consider Board Eligible candidates 3 years out of training. This position offers a great work/life balance.
Compensation of Hospitalist Physician:
- $230,000 - $250,000 salary Negotiable based on experience.
- Health Insurance covered by the employer.
- Full benefits package.
- CME annual allowance.
- Fully Funded Malpractice.
- Renewal payment of medical state licenses.
- Moving expenses up to 10k will be reimbursed at the end of the 1st year of employment.
Qualifications of Hospitalist Physician:
- Medical licensure in Florida (or eligible)
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility.
Responsibilities of Hospitalist Physician:
- Provide excellent patient care.
- Create and recommend treatment plans.
- Take patient medical histories.
- Update patient information and charts with latest findings and treatments.
- Order tests for health care staff to administer.
- Review and interpret test results.
- Respond to questions and concerns from patients about their health care and well-being.
- Discuss proper nutrition, hygiene, and self-care with patients to promote good health.
- Work with various medical staff such as an anesthesiologist, surgeons, and nurses to provide patient care.