Job Title: Internal Medicine Physician
Location: Miami, FL
Status: Full Time
We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician for an opportunity in the Miami area. This Internal Medicine Physician will provide direct care to patients of our comprehensive rehabilitation center and skilled nursing residents.
This is an autonomous role that creates meaningful relationship with all members of the healthcare team, patient’s, and families in our community.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary, plus sign-on bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME allowance
- 403b (Retirement Plan)
- Vacation, PTO, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Fully Funded Malpractice
- Relocation and sign on bonus
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with nursing staff and facility leadership.
- Communicate with families and payors according to guidelines and in a courteous and timely manner.
- Collaborate and implement patient care plans with PAs, NPs, and the nursing staff.
- Participates in ongoing monitoring and evaluation of quality improvement program effectiveness.
Education and Experience
- Florida Medical License
- Board Certification/Eligible in Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrics
- A clinical background in geriatric, adult, or family medicine specialty
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other clinical setting
- Leadership skills to support and lead NPs and PAs (NPPs)
- Monday- Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)