Are you interested in leading all content marketing initiatives in a leading tech marketing agency? If so - keep reading!
Marketing Envy is looking for a full-time Content Strategist. Responsibilities will include researching, strategising and recommending effective content strategies for our B2B clients, ongoing content optimization and leading new initiatives to take our customers’ content marketing efforts to the next level.
If you have excellent writing and copy-editing skills in English, we’d like to meet you. However, the content strategies crafted will encompass a wide variety of content formats including, eBooks, whitepapers, blogs, videos, webinars, infographics etc.
A sense of humor will definitely come in handy.
What you’ll be doing
- Consulting clients on their brand identity including the development of rules around messaging, personas, perceptions, style, differentiators, and technical considerations
- Working with Account Managers to create content strategies for our B2B clients
- Copy-editing articles and assets written by content writers
- Interviewing industry professionals and using online sources to research topics
- Optimizing published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Generating new ideas around industry-related topics
- Researching and trying out new content-related technology and introducing relevant tools to the agency and clients
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Content Manager/Director - Must
- Native English level as well as excellent writing and editing skills - Must
- Genuine interest in technology - Must
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple projects simultaneously - Must
- Ability to work as a team member and independently - Must
- Hands-on experience with content optimization tools (e.g. SEMrush) - Big advantage
- Team managerial experience - Big advantage
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research - Big advantage
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field - Advantage