Marketing Envy’s team is growing and we are looking for our next team member.
What’s Marketing Envy? We’re THE B2B Tech Marketing agency for tech companies and startups that need leads and need them now. We deliver fresh leads to our clients, our clients turn those leads into opportunities, and those opportunities into delighted customers (who bring more leads, more customers, and more leads, and more….well, you get the point).
- Serve as Marketing Envy’s primary videographer; you will be producing short videos for the agency and our customers. Responsibility over storyboard, filming, lighting, sound, editing, and production.
- Record Marketing Envy’s live events and produce videos for YouTube
- Maintain an internal video and photo library as well as Marketing Envy's YouTube libraries
- Keep up with different trends in video and photo to keep viewers engaged
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experienced videographer; this is not your first job!
- A portfolio of high-quality videos that you have produced (a link to your portfolio must be included in your application)
- Photography capabilities, an advantage.
- Strong command of English
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Availability for part-time work (~20 weekly hours)