What you will be doing
- Managing social media channels for customers, engaging potential customers and initiating discussions with influencers
- Working with the team to devise unique content and social media strategies for customers.
- Manage external resources such as graphic designers, copywriters and web developers to get the job done.
- Working with content editors and writers to produce relevant high quality content, moderating and monitoring content on client’s social media channels.
- Learn how to plan, execute and analyze marketing strategies using marketing automation tools.
- Managing customers through the Hubspot platform and becoming an evangelist of the most advanced marketing automation tool on the planet.
- Native English level (written & spoken) – a must
- Internship or work experience within an agency is a significant advantage
- University degree
- A natural born writer with strong editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Power social media user
- Quick learner and hard worker, we are willing to teach
- Ability to move people to action/engage in conversation
- Passionate, committed, creative, success-driven