Marketing Envy is looking for an experienced PPC Team Leader to lead and nurture our growing PPC team.
Marketing Envy is the leading B2B Tech Marketing agency for tech companies and startups that need marketing qualified leads and need them now. We deliver fresh leads to our clients, our clients turn those leads into opportunities, and those opportunities into delighted customers (who bring more leads, more customers, and more leads, and more….well, you get the point).
So if you’re a leader, super-analytical, love PPC, daydream about CTRs and are personally offended by low-Quality Score, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing and learning:
- Oversee all Campaign Managers. Mentor, manage and train all Campaign Managers as needed.
- Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords, Twitter, Quora and dedicated ABM Platforms.
- Fully understanding our clients’ business objectives and translating these objectives into PPC strategy and action plans.
- Collaborate closely with the inbound team to drive a cohesive vision, message and user experience with advertising campaigns
- Manage large B2B international marketing accounts - From strategy to hands-on
- Constantly provide creative best practices and feedback to drive high-performing advertising campaigns
- Constantly researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view on their relevance to our business' objectives
- Analyzing product onboarding and conversion funnels - From Lead to MQL and all the way to opportunity.
- Lots of testing and playing – we A/B test it all, over and over again
- At least one year of experience as a Team Leader - Must
- At least 2 years previous campaign management experience, in-house or agency – Must
- Excellent English – verbal and written - Must
- Know your way around Google Analytics & Excel really really well
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail - Must
- Prior experience with large scale PPC accounts, preferably B2B related
- A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- High energy, drive, and maturity.
- Demonstrated persistence and ability to overcome obstacles
- Quick learner – we will be teaching you lots and lots