We’re looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist. You'll be working on our growing Customer Support team to ensure that our clients are taken care of and proactively problem solving when any issues arise.
What You'll Do
- Work on a team that is developing a best-in-class, customer-centric support process and ethos
- Build out our Support tool set - feedback systems, knowledge base, etc…
- Create proactive solutions to streamline common requests and improve support processes
- Work with our Engineering team to help troubleshoot escalated issues from customers and maintain a high bar for support by owning these interactions
- Be a consultants for our customers -- Guide them through our product, helping them to make effective use of their data, and designing solutions for their problems
- Be a fierce internal advocate for our customers and represent our customers in discussions about product direction
About Mariana Tek
Mariana Tek is founded by a team with deep experience in the fitness industry. The founders are the architects who built, managed, and scaled the best-of-breed technology platform in boutique fitness. We are the technology partner behind a stress-free, joyful experience for both the consumer and their boutique provider. With an ever expanding health-conscious user base, we assist our partners in their explosive growth, proliferation of new concepts, and tantalizing cutting-edge propositions. We are the foundation of a new fitness era.
We offer an attractive work life balance (we’ve got kids, pets, and hobbies, too) and an interesting set of challenges to dig into. We develop products for both businesses and consumers, so your work will be seen, touched, and loved by millions. We’re building industry-leading applications and world class APIs, working with big data, and designing interfaces that people love. And we are transforming an industry hungry for and receptive to innovation.
Mariana Tek is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants for employment with any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and any other characteristics that make Mariana’s employees unique. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self expression, unique capabilities and talent that Mariana’s employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also the Company’s achievement as well.