We’re looking to hire a Business Analyst. You'll be working on our growing Sales/Marketing team to ensure that we are using data generated in the course of doing business to refine our processes and drive decision making.
What You'll Do
- Help drive the growth of our software by leveraging data and analytic expertise; use data to derive actionable insights across our business.
- Partner with Sales, Product, and other teams to understand business needs, conduct in-depth analyses, and make strategic recommendations.
- Become a subject matter expert for our data and act as an analytics resource for other teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of how our teams collect & apply data, and make recommendations for improving current processes.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards and continue to improve other key data infrastructure components.
- Develop new analytic tools or models to enable teams & managers to make faster, smarter business decisions.
About Mariana Tek
Mariana Tek is founded by a team with deep experience in the fitness industry. The founders are the architects who built, managed, and scaled the best-of-breed technology platform in boutique fitness. We are the technology partner behind a stress-free, joyful experience for both the consumer and their boutique provider. With an ever expanding health-conscious user base, we assist our partners in their explosive growth, proliferation of new concepts, and tantalizing cutting-edge propositions. We are the foundation of a new fitness era.
We offer an attractive work life balance (we’ve got kids, pets, and hobbies, too) and an interesting set of challenges to dig into. We develop products for both businesses and consumers, so your work will be seen, touched, and loved by millions. We’re building industry-leading applications and world class APIs, working with big data, and designing interfaces that people love. And we are transforming an industry hungry for and receptive to innovation.
Mariana Tek is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants for employment with any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and any other characteristics that make Mariana’s employees unique. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self expression, unique capabilities and talent that Mariana’s employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also the Company’s achievement as well.