We are looking to add a talented developer to our growing platform engineering team to build beautiful, intuitive user interfaces. You'll be integral in shaping our products by defining how we build them, not just implement specs.
What You'll Do
- Build new customer-facing features and reusable UI patterns
- Write tests to ensure our code does what it's supposed to and to keep bugs at bay
- Collaborate with UI and UX designers to create the best experience for our users
- Work on a Scrum team
- Be both a constant student and willing to coach others
- Communicate well and often—we believe in the value of articulating the why, how, and what of our work
- Design intuition and empathy for our end users
- Demonstrated understanding of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Proficiency in Python, bonus points for Django
- Bachelor’s degree
Core Tech Stack
About Mariana Tek
Mariana Tek is founded by a team with deep experience in the fitness industry. The founders are the architects who built, managed, and scaled the best-of-breed technology platform in boutique fitness. We are the technology partner behind a stress-free, joyful experience for both the consumer and their boutique provider. With an ever expanding health-conscious user base, we assist our partners in their explosive growth, proliferation of new concepts, and tantalizing cutting-edge propositions. We are the foundation of a new fitness era.
We offer an attractive work life balance (we’ve got kids, pets, and hobbies, too) and an interesting set of challenges to dig into. We develop products for both businesses and consumers, so your work will be seen, touched, and loved by millions. We’re building industry-leading applications and world class APIs, working with big data, and designing interfaces that people love. And we are transforming an industry hungry for and receptive to innovation.
Mariana Tek is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants for employment with any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and any other characteristics that make Mariana’s employees unique. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self expression, unique capabilities and talent that Mariana’s employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also the Company’s achievement as well.