Senior / Lead Full Stack Developer / Engineer
Mapper is poised to become the largest data provider of Machine-Readable Maps (MRM) operating at global scale.
We are backed by top tier venture firms and actively scaling our San Francisco team.
Mapper is actively growing four key teams rapidly: 1) Research is responsible for algorithm development with a focus on computer vision 2) Engineering is designing and building a fully scalable cloud infrastructure and paired apps/tools based on the algorithms developed 3) Hardware is designing and building devices that collect and deliver the data required to meet our demands 4) Logistics is focused our per city rollout efforts.
- Lead, Architect, Program & engineering solutions design, development,and & implementation of our core infrastructure
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Built scalable back-end and infrastructure (Python, Twisted, Redis)
- Develop client-side app (JS, Haxe)
- Design & implemented the product system prototype
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Architect, program and release
- Full stack engineering
- Love of technology with the entrepreneurial spirit
- Smile & come to work in SF daily
Mapper is poised to become the largest data provider of Machine-Readable Maps (MRM) operating globally. We are backed by top tier venture firms and actively scaling our San Francisco team, located in the new up and coming Mission District tech neighborhood.