Your Next Gig: Map the Streets for Self-Driving Cars
We are Mapper.ai. We are developing 3D machine-readable maps to guide the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely transport people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road retrieving images and location data to restructure and create navigation maps for full-semi “driverless” vehicles to route successfully.
Our R & D team is responsible for algorithm development focused on computer vision and machine learning
We are seeking PhD’s with publications in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, International Journal of Computer Vision, TPAMI, ICRA, IROS.
Not a PhD? OK! If you have a solid working experience with SLAM/3D reconstruction with 4+ years of industry experience.
- Solid knowledge using scientific computing frameworks & strong programming skills: especially SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and C/C++
- Deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Experience with open source computer vision and linear algebra frameworks
- Solid knowledge of Path Recognition
- Ability to effectively diagnose and propose solutions
- Strong instincts for efficiency and optimization, with self-motivation to work with colleagues
- Ability to collaborate effectively and pro-actively in cross-functional development teams
- Excellent communication, especially written, and organizational skills
Mapper is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Website or directly to managers. Mapper “does not” accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Mapper will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Mapper.