Our R & D team is responsible for algorithm development focused on computer vision and machine learning
We are seeking a PhD with publications in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, International Journal of Computer Vision, TPAMI, ICRA, IROS.
Not a PhD? OK! If you have a solid working experience with SLAM/3D reconstruction in industry for several years.
- Solid knowledge using scientific computing frameworks & strong programming skills: especially SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and C/C++
- Deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Ability to effectively diagnose and propose solutions
- Strong instincts for efficiency and optimization, with self-motivation to work with colleagues
- Ability to collaborate effectively and pro-actively in cross functional development teams
- Excellent communication, especially written, and organizational skills
- Passion in machine learning and related fields
Mapper.ai is poised to become the largest data provider of Machine-Readable Maps (MRM) operating globally. We are backed by top tier venture firms and actively scaling our San Francisco team, located in the new up and coming Mission District tech neighborhood.
This is a full-time job opportunity and Mapper offers unlimited vacation, generous healthcare benefits, Matching 401K, and a market rate salary with equity. Mapper.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.