Mapper’s Engineering group is designing and building a fully-scalable cloud infrastructure paired with apps/tools that will provide highly accurate and real-time 3D Machine Readable Maps (MR Maps) to enable machines to safely exist in the world. These include Fully Autonomous cars, Semi-Autonomous cars, Drones, Delivery Robots, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
In this role, you will collaborate with our team for the OS piece of our engineering Cloud infrastructure on AWS supporting 60,000 + devices deployed globally leveraging S3, Lambda, Dynamo, Glacier, Steps and just about every other AWS provided service.
You will work closely with Research + Development, and Engineering to build software applications and services that: Enable data. Interact with data, and Display data.
You will also design and implement interactive data visualizations driven by state of the art backend algorithmic solutions.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building highly scalable web applications. (PLUS for Kotlin)
- Experience in data modeling and design – experience in logical database design and providing recommendations database query tuning
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent Experience
- HIGH-END User Focus
- EXCELLENT interpersonal and SUPREME communication skills.
- Obsess with clean and elegant solutions, but do not over-engineer
- Make things work and get things done
- Enjoy working and being part of an interdisciplinary team
To support your candidacy, please provide a link to your public, personal GitHub or similar repository, if applicable.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation,
- Generous Healthcare
- Matching 401K
- Apple Equipment
- Social Events (Company/Team)
Mapper is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Website or directly to managers. Mapper “does not” accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Mapper will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Mapper.