Mapper.ai Inc. (Mapper) is creating Machine-Readable Maps for the entire world. Using a camera-based approach, we collect data on a massive scale to generate accurate maps for autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles anywhere in the world.
Backed by top-tier venture firms, Mapper is poised to become the largest data provider of Machine-Readable Maps (MRM) operating globally.
Mapper’s Engineering group is designing and building a fully-scalable cloud infrastructure paired with apps/tools that will provide highly accurate and real-time 3D Machine Readable Maps (MR Maps) to enable machines to safely exist in the world. These include Full/Semi-Autonomous vehicles, Drones, Delivery Robots, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will leverage your skills by playing a key role in designing and developing software, taking part in architecture discussions, and working with cross-functional development teams. Our ideal candidate is a team player, who wants to make a difference and be impactful.
In this role you will take part in the design, development, debugging, and testing of Embedded Software for complex systems in data-driven devices, network appliances, 3D imaging and video space
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years developing embedded software, covering Android/Linux Kernel, ARM driver development, system level software development, and UI
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and implementation
- "HIGHLY PROFICIENT" in C++ is considered the hipster we are looking for!
- Experience with Bluetooth a "HUGE PLUS", not just host but peripheral mode.
- Ability to produce clean "high-quality" and maintainable code; code samples encouraged
- DRIVEN to make things work and get things DONE!
- EXCELLENT interpersonal and SUPREME communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and can quickly switch context and be able to work on multiple projects
- Enjoy working and being part of an interdisciplinary team
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited Vacation,
- Generous Healthcare
- Matching 401K
- Apple Equipment
- Social Events (Company/Team)
Mapper is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Website or directly to managers. Mapper “does not” accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Mapper will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Mapper.