- Taking, logging and dispatching pick-ups and following up on previous days pick-ups to ensure they were picked up.
- Ensure all facets of customer service with any requests/queries they may have. Id. Tracing, OS&D, transit times, what paperwork is required to cross the internationals border.
- Assisting other departments, partner carriers, terminals, sales professionals, etc. with customer service concerns.
- Taking and dispatching Canadian pick up requests to appropriate Manitoulin terminal or interline carrier.
- Handling consignee requested and third party requested pick-ups and ensuring they are followed up on.
- Handling all internet requested pick-ups.
- Working closely with Customer Care managers to ensure customer’s service commitments are met.
- Working with all terminals and partner carriers to ensure customer’s questions are answered.
- Working with Customers to expedite shipments when necessary.
- Working with our Sales Representatives on a day to day basis to provide the utmost service to the customer.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must work safely and in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and / or other pertinent regulations.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.