Are you interested in working for one of Canadaʼs largest and most innovative transportation companies? For more than 55 years, Manitoulin Group of Companies has been providing comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions for clients across North America.
Manitoulin Group of Companies is currently adding to their accounting department with a position based at head office in Gore Bay on Manitoulin Island. If you are an Accountant looking for a new career opportunity, our growing department can offer you a place to develop your skill set and gain valuable experience.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration is required
- 2+ years of related work experience will be considered an asset
- Strong PC skills, including Excel and other Windows based applications
- Experience with multiple software packages is a desired asset
- Good organizational and time management skills
The successful candidate will work as part of a team, compiling key monthly financials and management reports. In addition, there will be the year-end requirements and audit preparation.
If you are hardworking, have good attention to detail, are able to set priorities and meet tight deadlines then you may be a good fit for our team. In exchange for your efforts, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program.