In this role you will be required to manage the Fort McMurray region based out of either, Edmonton, Slave Lake, or Athabasca, servicing the needs of current customers and meeting with new prospects.
You will also be required to prepare reports on business transactions for corporate internal use.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Managing existing accounts and growing revenues
- Soliciting new business and increasing revenue levels over the previous year
- Communicating effectively with all departments to ensure our customers are receiving the service we have committed to
- Attending sales meetings, industry functions, trade shows and training programs
- Some out-of-town functions may require overnight stays, with all expenses reimbursed, in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring all reports are completed and submitted in a timely fashion
- Daily use of the laptop and contact management system, including time management, planning and scheduling of calls, updating calls and activities in CRM.
- University/College Graduate
- A Minimum 2 years related sales experience
- Valid drivers license and good condition/reliable vehicle
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word, Gmail, etc.)
- Good communication skills with proficiency at listening, selling (persuasion), problem solving and negotiation
- Must be flexible as the job requires being able to deal effectively with changing circumstances, customer demands, last minute requests and deadlines
- Must be well-organized and able to manage time efficiently and effectively