Manitoulin Group of Companies is one of Canada's largest national transportation companies, providing LTL/FTL dedicated and logistics solutions throughout North America. We currently have the following position available:
SALES PROFESSIONAL – Calgary
Based out of our Calgary location, you will be responsible for securing new customers, introducing new services to existing customers and managing a current account base.
As a Sales Professional with Manitoulin Group of Companies, your career will have many benefits, including:
• Profit Sharing
• Incentive Bonus
• Car Allowance
• An Excellent Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
The ideal candidates are results-oriented, strong communicators with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a focus on building effective client relations. You are a college or university graduate, with a minimum of two years' experience in field sales. Occasional overnight travel is required.
• Increases sales by developing new accounts and expanding existing customers.
• Meets defined sales plan with existing customers and target accounts.
• Coordinates sales and service activities effectively with customer service, operations, marketing, IT, and other sales personnel through effective teamwork and communication.
• Routine sales calls to existing and new customers including cold calls to prospective clients.
• Provides support to existing and new customers in the buying decision, managing implementation, dealing with dissatisfaction and enhancing relationships.
In return for your efforts, we offer opportunity for growth, plus an attractive compensation/benefits package, including performance incentives.