The Terminal Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating operations of the terminal including but not limited to :
- Work with sales personnel to ensure service standards are maintained, customer needs are recognized and maintained.You will be working with the staff answering questions, motivating, developing, evaluating, disciplining, and solving problems daily.
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Ensure Facility and Vehicle maintenance requirements are met.
- Obtain optimum use of equipment and personnel, as well as ensuring that service standards are met or exceeded
- Controlling Terminal financial targets.
- Monitoring and control of daily reports as required coordinate work schedules for terminal operations and ensure proper staffing levels are in place.
- Work with Human Resources on recruitment, training, coaching and disciplinary issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid class 1 licence
- Experience in Management
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of AS400.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail .
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask.
- An energetic, competitive and career oriented mindset