Are you interested in working for one of Canadaʼs largest and most innovative transportation companies? For more than 55 years, Manitoulin Group of Companies has been providing comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions for clients across North America.
Manitoulin Transport is looking for a Rate Analyst/Rate Auditor for their Head Office in Gore Bay, ON.
- Examines previously entered freight bill information for correctness and cross checking with copy of original bill of lading if deemed necessary.
- Uses computer generated rates and tariffs to obtain specific charges for customers depending on distance, weight and volume shipped.
- Calculates and records storage, redelivery, reconsignment and other accessorial charges when applicable.
- Answer E-mail, fax or telephone inquiries from customers and terminal contacts
- Classifies freight based on freight bill description and current NMFC guide.
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to perform under pressure
- Evidence of good communication and time management skills
- Good geographical knowledge of Canada and the United States
- Good math skills
- Speed and accuracy is critical
- Billing background would be an asset
- LTL 400 knowledge is an asset.
- Spreadsheet and query knowledge would also be an asset
What we can do for you:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and advancement