The AdTech Specialist will support our Performance team and will have experience in digital advertising technology and a proven history in working in similar roles.
- Work closely with Performance, Engineering and Data Operations groups to achieve advertising objectives.
- Managing the implementation, integration and operations of ad technology solution providers (AdServer, DSPs, DMP, etc. ).
- Continuously searching for ways to optimize digital advertising via technology to maximize revenue.
- Consult with ad technology vendors on technical implantation requirements and best practices.
- Use data to drive decisions - using metrics to analyze trends, opportunities, close gaps and prioritize activities and manage/reduce cost. Run A/B tests with special focus on revenue optimization.
- Stay ahead of Industry trends and inform the business with relevant news and best practices.
Experience and qualifications
- Good level of English.
- Working experience within advertiser-side ad serving systems and demonstrable experience in working with engineering and analytics teams with a strong focus on ad tech implementation.
- Advanced knowledge and clearly demonstrable experience with Ad Servers, such us Google Campaign Manager.
- Working knowledge of programmatic platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges) such as Google Display & Video 360, MediaMath, etc.
- Experience or technical understanding around the use of data driven advertising and data management platforms.
- Being proactive. Identifying problems and providing solutions, identifying new opportunities that can help the sales department to achieve clients goals.
- Deadline driven.
- Great communication skills are a necessity as is the ability to work efficiently within an internal team and across various business groups. A positive, collaborative approach is a must!
- HTML debugging tools including Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
Making Science is a fast growing technology company located in Madrid with international presence and more than 170 digital native professionals with a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines on digital transformation: Digital Marketing, Big Data, UX, Software development and Data Driven Creativity
Our goal is to give a 360º customer solution while enjoying what we do and learning something new every day. That is why we look for proactive and innovative people who share our values and culture, and want to be part of a company which is committed to its greatest asset: PEOPLE.