We are looking for a UI Designer (m/f/div.) to enhance our UX Team with strong visual design skills. You will drive the development of the visual language, communication and aesthetics of our digital products. Your task spectrum ranges from fully conceptualized views to micro-interactions of elements. Enjoy the opportunity to rethink existing UI standards and focus strongly on details, to provide our customers with an intuitive experience to manage and control live video productions. We consider experience at working on digital products or applications within the B2B space a strong plus!
About LTN Global
LTN Global's leading media technologies empower broadcasters to create, acquire, transform, deliver, and monetize content at scale. Built on the world's fastest and most reliable IP multicast video network, we have created an ecosystem that supports unified, optimized, and automated end-to-end workflows for digital media. We want to bring our customers efficiency, agility and creativity in delivering more content to more viewers.
No matter where customers enter our ecosystem, modular solutions and services from LTN add value and streamline each stage of the digital and linear video chains, from any source to every screen.
We are growing fast and looking for new colleagues to join LTN Global’s Control Division (formerly known as Make.TV). Based in Cologne, we provide cloud-native live video streaming and management to our global customers. Several well-known broadcasting, media and eSports brands already use our SaaS propositions successfully. LTN Live Video Cloud simplifies the production, organization and routing of live video sources. With LTN Schedule, we offer a cloud-based program scheduler and playout solution, which enables content owners to create TV programs with a mix of pre-produced content and acquired live or near-live streams.
- Address identified interface challenges by creating screens, modules, components, animations, micro-interactions and more
- Define UI components and graphical assets, document interactions & specifications to communicate with the software engineering team
- Iterate your design approaches in collaboration with design colleagues, engineers, as well as internal and external users and other stakeholders
- Ensure the overall quality of the implemented design solution by collaborating closely with engineering peers
- Guide and support other areas of the customer and product lifecycle (e.g., product documentation) with user-centered design methods and visual communication skills
- Proven experience as a UI Designer, Digital Product Designer or similar
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Interaction/Interface Design, Communication Design or similar
- Solid English communication skills, both verbally and written
- An excellent sense for design aesthetics combined with the ability to create scalable design systems, resulting in intuitive UI elements
- Practical routine in design software such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite, Animation & Prototyping Tools
- A proven track record in digital B2B products or experience in the broadcast and media landscape is considered a strong plus
We are a company coming from a startup mentality choosing ad-hoc collaboration over bureaucratic process. We join up when needed and in the most effective way possible, meaning we support remote work but also enjoy being together in our Cologne office.
Are you looking for a constructive and challenging work environment combining a professional approach with a positive attitude? We are looking for you!