Make.TV is the leading provider of cloud-native live video acquisition and management solutions through its Live Video Cloud (“LVC”) platform. Our technology simplifies the creation, organization and routing of myriad live video sources to enable more content to be created and distributed or shared between content creators, producers, and broadcasters - at a scale and speed previously not possible. Make.TV is a division of LTN Global, a world-leading provider of broadcast-quality IP video transport solutions.
Make.TV’s cloud-based services let news, sports, esports, and entertainment producers manage complex workflows incorporating a wide array of video sources such as mobile devices, cameras, social media platforms, professional sources, and traditional broadcast infrastructure. With an intuitive, browser-based multi-view user interface, customers can easily deliver video streams to broadcast platforms and affiliates, as well as to social media and OTT platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, and Twitch. Our technology is trusted by leaders in news, sport, entertainment and esports, including ESL/Turtle Entertainment, RTL/CBC, Swisscom and SWR/ARD.
As a company, we believe in maintaining agility by employing flat hierarchies, and we encourage our team members with the freedom to take ownership of their responsibilities.
- Design, build and support high performance, scalable and innovative frontend components
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Partner with our video engineering, backend engineering and SRE teams to gather/define requirements
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help build a culture of good engineering processes and practices
- Work in all phases of software development
- Drive the development of the Frontend Team, including hiring
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with at least two of the following: WebGL, ES6/7, TypeScript, Dart, Angular, React, node.js, Go, Python, C, C++, WASM
- Proven experience with building full-scale web applications
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibility
- Strong problem-solving skills; understanding of algorithms and complexity analysis
- Motivation to guide the team in working with state-of-the-art browser and web technologies
Place of work: Cologne or home office (Germany)
Does this sound like you? Please send applications (with CV, job references etc.) with salary expectations and earliest start date.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!