As a Senior Solutions Architect (m/f/div.) you will primarily serve as a technical resource during the pre-sales phase which include customer facing meetings, demos and setting up Proof of Concepts (POCs) During the pre-sales phase you will architect solutions based on LTN's portfolio of products and services. Additionally, when necessary combine 3rd party solution in conjunction with LTN products and services.
During the pre and post-sale phase you will work cross divisionally and organizationally with onboarding resources at a division level to facilitate a feedback loop of information to product, engineering, operations, and leadership.
About LTN Global and Make.TV:
LTN Global's leading media technologies empower content producers and distributors to create, acquire, transform, deliver, and monetize content at scale. Built on the world's fastest and most reliable IP multicast video network, the company's digital media ecosystem supports uniquely unified, optimized, and automated end-to-end workflows that bring customers greater efficiency, agility, and creativity in delivering more content to more viewers. No matter where customers enter this ecosystem, modular solutions and services from LTN add value and streamline each stage in the digital and linear video chains, from any source to every screen. Powered by LTN, customers can deliver the most relevant content and ultimate user experiences on any viewing device and platform, anywhere.
Make.TV is a division of LTN Global. Make.TV’s cloud-based services let news, sports, esports, and entertainment producers manage complex workflows incorporating a wide array of video sources such as mobile devices, cameras, social media platforms, professional sources, and traditional broadcast infrastructure. With an intuitive, browser-based multi-view user interface, customers can easily deliver video streams to broadcast platforms and affiliates, as well as to social media and OTT platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Serve as technical resource to Tier 1 media, sports and esports sales opportunities by attending in person or remote meetings
- Drive technical discovery phase of the sales process through validating and closing technical functions of the opportunity
- Design robust solutions based on customer workflow needs with attention to best practices in-terms of high availability, security, efficiency, operability, scalability while balancing budget
- Document technical requirements in a statement of work
- Work to aggregate information across divisions and organizations within LTN Global
- React and iterate to changing technical scope and requirements
- 5+ years' experience in architecting solutions for Media, Broadcast, Digital, Streaming, Content companies or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong soft skills with emphasis on listening, storytelling and understanding the audience
- Concise and effective communication both internally and externally
- Attention to details with the ability to measure risk early on
- Awareness of priority and driven to meet deadlines
- Organized and self-driven and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient comprehension of broadcast workflow (Satellite, Fiber, IP, SCTE standards) from signal creation to distribution
- Strong in-depth knowledge of digital OTT workflows (vMVPDs, Ad-insertions, CDN, Players)
- Experience with Tier 1 "tent-pole" events in sports, esports, and entertainment
- Strong familiarity of sales, software life cycle, product development, project management, and operations
- Fundamental understanding of cloud-based SaaS infrastructure, network and systems
- Job-Type: full-time
- Employment: permanent
- Place of work: London, UK
- Expected travel: 30%
Sounds like you? Please send applications (with CV, job references etc.) with salary expectations and earliest start date.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!