We are looking for a product marketing professional with a proven track record at a high-tech company and a demonstrated ability to link technology to business value. In our fast-paced organization, you will create clear and compelling messaging to educate customers, sales and influencers around our Live Video Cloud platform. You will drive funnel growth and ensure your Sales and Marketing colleagues are well equipped with the tools and materials to position our innovative services.
Make.TV is the leading provider of cloud-native live video acquisition and management solutions through its Live Video Cloud (“LVC”) platform. Our technology simplifies the creation, organization and routing of myriad live video sources to enable more content to be created and distributed or shared between content creators, producers, and broadcasters - at a scale and speed previously not possible. Make.TV is a division of LTN Global, a world-leading provider of broadcast-quality IP video transport solutions.
Make.TV’s cloud-based services let news, sports, esports, and entertainment producers manage complex workflows incorporating a wide array of video sources such as mobile devices, cameras, social media platforms, professional sources, and traditional broadcast infrastructure. With an intuitive, browser-based multi-view user interface, customers can easily deliver video streams to broadcast platforms and affiliates, as well as to social media and OTT platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, and Twitch. Our technology is trusted by leaders in news, sport, entertainment and esports, including ESL/Turtle Entertainment, RTL/CBC, Swisscom and SWR/ARD.
As a company, we believe in maintaining agility by employing flat hierarchies, and we encourage our team members with the freedom to take ownership of their responsibilities.
More information is available at: www.make.tv
- Conduct market research to understand market drivers, target audiences and the competitive landscape for Make.TV and the wider LTN Global portfolio.
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning to convey the value proposition of our Make.TV platform.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Work closely with our Marketing Lead to permeate product messaging across the web and other customer facing communication vehicles.
- Create attractive, high-quality content for internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate build and support funnel growth activities, such as blog posts, press releases, SEO, campaigns, and technology events in close cooperation with LTN Group and other divisions.
- Present to sales and customers at both internal and external events.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Solid experience in B2B technology product marketing roles
- B.Sc.+ in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
- Sound understanding of cloud technology, SaaS business models and the wider broadcast, media and entertainment market
- Demonstrated track record developing messaging and positioning for high-tech value propositions
- Ability to understand the dynamics between technology and business value
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to results in fast-paced environments
- Team player who thrives on cross-functional team wins
- Job-Type: Full-Time
- Employment: Permanent
- Place of work: Cologne/Germany
You are highly motivated and curious about this Job?
Please send your application (with CV, references etc.) with salary expectations and your earliest start date.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!