We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/div.) with an affinity for live streaming and a profound understanding of the broadcasting, media and entertainment industry to drive the roadmap of our live video acquisition and management platform. We are looking for a product management professional who is able to transform broadcasting use cases into cloud software solutions. Interested? We are happy to hear from you!
Make.TV is the leading provider of cloud-native live video acquisition and management solutions through its Live Video Cloud (“LVC”) platform. Our technology simplifies the creation, organization and routing of myriad live video sources to enable more content to be created and distributed or shared between content creators, producers, and broadcasters - at a scale and speed previously not possible. Make.TV is a division of LTN Global, a world-leading provider of broadcast-quality IP video transport solutions.
Make.TV’s cloud-based services let news, sports, esports, and entertainment producers manage complex workflows incorporating a wide array of video sources such as mobile devices, cameras, social media platforms, professional sources, and traditional broadcast infrastructure. With an intuitive, browser-based multi-view user interface, customers can easily deliver video streams to broadcast platforms and affiliates, as well as to social media and OTT platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, and Twitch. Our technology is trusted by leaders in news, sport, entertainment and esports, including ESL/Turtle Entertainment, RTL/CBC, Swisscom and SWR/ARD.
As a company, we believe in maintaining agility by employing flat hierarchies, and we encourage our team members with the freedom to take ownership of their responsibilities.
- Product management: proactively develop feature ideas to improve Make.TV’s platform and services based on business goals and KPIs, differentiating for the US and EU broadcasting market on the one hand and digital content producers/publishers (eSports, social media) on the other.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop product requirements in alignment with overall LTN product team strategy; work closely together with software development, UX and operations teams to execute.
- Perform competitive market analysis on an on-going basis, advise stakeholders on market developments, competition and impact on our proposition.
- Execute projects: collaborate with our development teams to define, design, and deliver on broadcasting industry user stories using an agile product development workflow; launch features within budget and on schedule; execute project management as required for our products.
- Maintain the platform roadmap based on long-term product direction and functionality goals, balanced by short term customer needs.
- Work closely with our software development teams on developing the product in the role of the product owner.
- Communicate our product vision, capabilities, value propositions and roadmap to internal and external audiences.
- User documentation and support: actively engage with technical teams, UX, peers and Marketing to ensure clear documentation and training to operationalize new features; develop additional supporting documentation as needed.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to develop sales materials, define value to customer, engage in marketing campaigns and drive sales of Make.TV’s products.
- B.Sc., B.A. or higher degree with an affinity for software technology
- Solid product management experience for software products
- Previous exposure to broadcasting technology or broadcasting use cases
- Experience with cloud services and SaaS propositions
- Experience in writing user stories and agile product delivery
- Experience with the comprehensive product lifecycle, from concept through launch
- Strong user-centered software design philosophy, excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, agile product delivery experience
- Excellent communication, planning, prioritizing and organizing skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and evaluate trade-offs
- Good quantitative and qualitative business case analysis skills
- The position requires occasional travel
Place of work: Cologne/Germany
You are highly motivated and curious about this Job?
Please send applications (with CV, job references etc.) with salary expectations and earliest start date.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!