, a leader in high-power DC power supplies, located in Flemington, New Jersey, is currently seeking an Equipment and Facilities Maintenance Technician to handle all the troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on the equipment, machinery and facility. The Equipment/Facilities Maintenance Technician will work closely with manufacturing, quality control, and scheduling regarding setup, maintenance upkeep, machine repair, scheduled downtime, preventative maintenance, and maintaining schedules.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Provides emergency and preventive repairs of production equipment and coordinates maintenance repairs of production equipment.
· Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines, robotics and automation equipment, plumbing.
· Reads and interprets equipment manuals, blue prints/schematics and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Responsible for general maintenance of facility.
· Complies with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
· Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Minimum 3-5 yrs. experience in industrial/manufacturing maintenance field with focus on mechanical (machine-based troubleshooting), electronic, electrical and plumbing and general maintenance and repair of building structures. Will be responsible for recommending supplies, equipment and materials necessary to complete projects at hand. Must be detail oriented with the ability to follow instructions. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to adapt to and work within a team environment. Ability to prioritize work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment. Flexibility to work additional hours when needed. Ability to learn new skills and responsibilities. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Successful candidate will have a proven track record of progressive knowledge and safe working experience.
Work involves frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects, and perform other similar actions throughout the workday.
In addition to competitive compensation, Magna-Power offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
| Health Insurance | 401k Plan
| Dental Insurance | Accrued Vacation and Personal Time
| Vision Insurance | Tuition Reimbursement
| Life Insurance |
Excellent growth opportunities are available for individuals who are willing to learn and develop. Magna-Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, or other protected veteran status.