Magna-Power Electronics, a Flemington, New Jersey based electronics manufacturer and recent recipient of 2016 NJ Manufacturer of the Year, is seeking Production Assemblers to join its dedicated world class manufacturing team. Magna-Power designs and manufactures a broad range of high-power DC power products for markets such as electric vehicles, particle accelerators, solar, and national defense. The Production Assembler will be responsible for manufacturing the various electronic assemblies that go into the products.
Magna-Power is willing to train any prospective candidate; no prior manufacturing experience is required. The qualified candidate should have:
- Ability to work with tools and basic math.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow instructions.
In addition to competitive compensation, Magna-Power offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Savings plan with company contribution
- Accrued vacation and personal time
- Tuition reimbursement
Excellent growth opportunities are available for individuals who are willing to learn and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, or other protected veteran status.