Madrone Studios is a full-service creative agency specializing in creating immersive experiences through the marriage of light, visuals, sound and cutting-edge technology. We use new media, video production, immersive projection and interactive technologies to create memorable experiences.
We are looking for a Director of Production to join our world class team. We offer a highly competitive compensation plan and an opportunity to change the way stories are told.
Director of Production
CEO/Owner of Madrone Studios
The Director of Production provides leadership and direction to the audiovisual department. This includes managing initial sales inquiries, financial tracking, purchasing and inventory management, delegating workflow and providing oversight to the team.
A successful Director of Production endorses short-term and long-term business goals of the company. This is accomplished by maximizing profitability, building lasting relationships with clients, creating and enforcing SOPs, developing department staff, and effective recruiting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the initial AV point of contact for all sales inquiries, create customized AV quotes and invoice all billing, and negotiate budgets and upsell AV solutions to clients.
- Heavily involved in sales
- Lead the AV team and lead by example
- Track profit and loss for every project
- Assign and review projects with department leads
- Approve scheduling for all events
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Maintain and exceed the outbound sales targets by attending industry networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in the AV industry
- Expert knowledge of AV production from concept through completion
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in Flex Rental Solutions, Microsoft Suite, Vectorworks Spotlight is a plus