Madrone Studios is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Sales Coordinator. Must be familiar with a basic understanding of Audio Visual Event production. Must have good communication skills and be able to respond to emails and phone calls on a daily basis. Candidate must be accustomed to working long hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with order processing through fulfillment as is necessary.
• Track prospects and orders through our processes.
• Produce routine statistical tracking and provide predictive analysis.
• Become an expert of, advocate for and trainer of our processes and systems.
• Develop and recommend process changes as are appropriate.
• Support the Sales efforts both before and after the sale to achieve Department assigned goals.
• Interact with other Departments and Divisions to help sustain and grow our sales efforts.
• Execute other duties as assigned to support the Department and Division.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help to identify targeted business opportunities thru product and market conditions.
• Develop ways to proactively benefit from social media in the sales process.
• Research industry trends with vertical markets and help to translate that into opportunity.
• Assist with production of presentations, marketing material and other various customer facing
connections and campaigns to include participation in various community and industry events.
• Engage new customers to gain support for further sale efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but High
School diploma required.
• Experience in supporting Sales and
Marketing preferred with displayed success
a significant plus.
• Strong communication skills and a CAN DO
attitude are required.
• Strong math and logic skills are a plus
• Excellent social media skills a plus.
• Reliable transportation and the ability to lift