The Inventory Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining inventory control procedures while continually updating the inventory utilizing the programs and software supplied.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receives delivered supplies, materials, and equipment in to The Village. confirms that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, model number, etc; completes all necessary paperwork for stock items received, and forwards to supervisor.
- Based on work order requirements; pull appropriate items to be utilized to fulfill orders and stage in appropriate areas.
- Track all equipment checking in and out of storage area using Flex Rental Solutions software.
- Weekly cycle counts of inventory verifying accuracy of inventory tracking system.
- Evaluate current inventory to determine best use of space and financial impact.
- Schedule, pull, and stage products to be sold, donated or sent to trash/recycling.
- Clean storage areas on a regular basis to maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Print barcodes and enter all items in inventory software (flex rental solutions)
- Works with sales team, sales support, and other operational associates to make sure sales software in used in the mostly optimal way possible and client needs are met as fast as possible.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Identifies new opportunities to streamline inventory
- Develops, implements and maintains processes as related to inbound receipt and outbound shipping of equipment.
- Works to achieve Key Performance Indicator goals as set by Production Manager
- Continuously looks for ways to enhance and improve the job function
- Attend and participate in all company issued training and meetings
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all Renewed Environments Products and Services
- Keep current on new products and services.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Audio Visual production and Software experience desired
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability & Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 10 Days Paid Time Off in Year 1
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Audio Visual Event Production Experience: 2 year
- Shipping And Receiving: 1 year