We have a unique opportunity for a Network Administrator who can help scale our current systems and processes and support our Field team members and manufacturing customers.
Our future employee is well-versed in remote Linux and Windows-based systems. Preference will be given to candidates who have some experience at the enterprise networking level, and can also work well with legacy systems.
Who We Are:
MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still and are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor and enable teams to drive decisions with machine data.
Our industry 4.0-ready solutions work out-of-the-box to increase productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, deep manufacturing analytics, and AI-driven predictive capabilities. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
Who You Are:
Our work environment is busy, non-political, and comfortable. People that do well here can self-manage but aren’t afraid to reach out for guidance.
With your strong understanding of network infrastructure, you will work with our internal and external partners who have varying levels of networking experience. You’re patient and thoughtful in your communication.
We are seeking a person that displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You’re the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams. Are you ready to learn more?
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with customers and field engineers in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues
- Develop methods and tools to be used to implement and test network connections for customer machinery
- Analyze current processes and drive improvement
- Provide some IT support for the organization
What You’ll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field
- 2 plus years’ successful network troubleshooting experience
- Passion to serve our customers and support the team
- Able to complete complex projects with minimal supervision
- Effective problem-solving skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.