MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still and are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor and enable teams to drive decisions with machine data.
Our industry 4.0-ready solutions work out-of-the-box to increase productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, deep manufacturing analytics, and AI-driven predictive capabilities. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
Our work environment is busy, non-political, and comfortable. People that do well here can self-manage but aren’t afraid to reach out for guidance.
You have experience in manufacturing, either in Sales or Customer Success. You are as comfortable talking about manufacturing as you are about technology and ideally, have sold SaaS subscription software.
We are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You’re the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams. You love working with people and helping them seek solutions. Are you ready to learn more?
What You’ll Do:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and email—leveraging our Hubspot CRM
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through demos and presentations at all organizational levels
- Engage customers fully, to better understand customer needs and requirements
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level through lead qualification (identify key players, rate engagement/interest), targeted communication, and incorporating Executive Sponsors as needed
- Partner with and include the marketing and product teams to help transform qualified opportunities into sales as needed
What You’ll Have:
- Prior software sales (SaaS) experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including managerial and C-level
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry
- Channel sales is a plus but not a requirement
- Must possess reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, passport, and are able to travel without restriction
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.