MachineMetrics, Inc. develops and integrates production monitoring software for manufacturing companies. As a growing startup, we are seeking an individual who excels at working independently and responsibly with a strong ability to troubleshoot. The ideal candidate will be personable with customers.
There is significant opportunity in this position to rapidly gain experience and guide the development of the Integration department. Salary will increase as responsibility and performance increase.
The Integration Technician is responsible for:
- Setting up the customer’s server
- Setting up IP Addresses and other network setup tasks.
- Setting up any other needed hardware onsite
- Reading schematics and wiring diagrams
- Interfacing with machine tool technicians
- PLC programming experience
- Interfacing machine control circuitry with data monitoring equipment
- Professional customer and supplier communication
- Journeyman Electrician’s license
- IT and Networking background
- Electrical Engineering background
- Familiarity with LOTO procedures
- Industrial experience is a must
A Typical Install (this can take up to a week):
- Fly to customer’s location, rent a car, and travel to factory
- Meet with the customer and discuss plans, expectations for the integration, plant rules, etc.
- Review server installation and networking
- Connect communication hardware to machine tools, reference electrical schematics, troubleshoot circuits, and configure machines for communication
- Configure tablets and TV’s to display our software
This position requires a significant (90%) amount of travel to various locations, often with short notice. Candidates will only be considered if they possess a valid driver’s license, passport, and are able to travel without restriction. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.