Hiring for late Q3-Q4
If you are a creative product leader with a track record of success working for both start-ups and enterprises, we want to talk to you. Mach49 seeks an Entrepreneur-in-Residence to lead business incubations.
● Work as a general management leader and product management expert with entrepreneurial teams responsible for creating disruptive new businesses.
● Be accountable for client team success and maintaining a positive working environment. Identify and troubleshoot (or escalate) situations that might derail teams.
● Orchestrate Mach49 resources to train and coach teams on customer interviews, scripts, storyboards, etc.
● Help teams frame and sort through their experiences. Facilitate daily/weekly syntheses, eventually training team to run their own.
● Participate in recruiting, interviewing, and vetting potential entrepreneurial team members.
● Establish close advisor relationship with the client team’s leader, helping guide the leader and the team through the Mach49 incubation process.
● Facilitate workshops and exercises that help establish team norms, teach Mach49 methodology, and/or help advance the team towards their goals.
● Support business development activities.
● 8+ years of work experience with demonstrated track record of software and/or digital product management leadership
● 5+ years of experience managing and/or leading teams at an executive level
● Past roles working at or consulting to global enterprises, ideally in a strategic role
● Time spent in customer facing roles at a senior level (e.g., consulting, sales, sales support, customer service)
● Familiarity and/or experience interviewing customers for market research and/or Voice of the Customer initiatives
● Previous experience working at a start-up
● Experience facilitating ideation and solution brainstorming workshops for cross-functional teams
● Exceptional people skills and the demonstrated ability to gain confidence, build rapport, and drive consensus with team members, board members, and partners
● Execution oriented individual that understands and can apply lean startup thinking, manage complex projects, and run teams
● Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, fluid environment
● Outstanding product management skills with the ability to develop product concept visions, MVPs, and roadmaps at both a strategic and detailed level