Do you have a deep analytical understanding? Do you love diving deep into an SEO strategy? Is the next question always on your mind? If so, then read on.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, this role will be responsible for measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance, and examining trends to provide valuable and actionable insights to our clients. You’ll work on a wide range of campaigns and clients, with a strong focus on supporting the Digital Director in reporting and measurement across multiple channels including digital paid media and search engine optimization.
The position requires strong quantitative skills, business savvy to understand and drive client digital marketing goals, a technical mind with attention to detail, and a passion to be part of a growing tribe.
At Mabbly, we believe that the best brands are a reflection of their cultures, and aren’t afraid to show it. Our life’s work is connecting people who share common beliefs. We’re a strategic digital consultancy transforming brands and igniting culture inside organizations. We do strategy, design, technology, and marketing in the digital channel.
We aren’t perfect and don’t expect you to be either. The day-to-day at Mabbly is replete with change and our breadth of unique skills and experience enables us to prepare for the unexpected. It takes a high level of inspiration and self-education to be a part of our growing tribe.
What You’ll Do
Digital Landscape Benchmarking & Strategy Planning
- Competitive landscape benchmarking analysis for digital visibility including channel marketing, traffic sources, content strategy, SEM/PPC + SEO, and keyword strategy research
- Google Analytics auditing for engagement benchmarking, acquisition, and user behavior analysis
- On-page and off-page SEO strategy development
- Channel analysis, goal setting, campaign budgeting, and KPI evaluation for digital roadmap planning and execution
- Assist Digital Director in audience segmentation and targeting strategy development for multichannel marketing campaigns to meet target objectives
- Keyword strategy research for organic and paid initiatives
Tactics, Execution, and Programmatic Management
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting for on-page and off-page SEO, keyword strategy planning/implementation/optimization
- SEO management of client websites and content using SEO research platforms like SEMRush and Ahrefs
- Day-to-day management of digital media paid search campaigns (PPC) for assigned client accounts
- Programmatic management: setup, execution, management, reporting, and optimization of paid digital campaigns in Google (Search, Display, UAC, Re-targeting), AdRoll (re-targeting and direct CRM), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a variety of digital ad platforms
- Programmatic management specific to Google Ads: setting up campaign structure and tracking + ongoing optimization for ad groups, bidding strategy, ad copy for multiple ads & extension variants, landing page designations, budgeting, and scheduling
- Produce digital marketing campaign reporting and insights across media channels (e.g., Paid Search, Paid Social, Video, etc.), and marketing channels (e.g., email, websites, etc.)
What We Need In You
- 1-2 years of experience within digital marketing or business consulting using data to drive digital marketing recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Statistics, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing, PPC campaigns, SEM campaign strategies and fundamental SEO practices.
- Proficiency with Google digital marketing suite for SEM/PPC (including but not limited to: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console)
- Proficiency with Ad Platforms: Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, AdRoll
- Proficiency with SEM tools like SEMRush, AhRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, or related platforms
- Proficiency with SEO strategy + execution
- Solid quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in R is a plus
- Familiarity with A/B testing and campaign optimization
- Familiarity with conversion and event tracking setup in Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Inspired by the details and diving into complex, data-rich problems
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver
What You Will Love About The Tribe
- Company culture and opportunities to grow.
- Autonomy to operate as you see fit.
- R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Competitive compensation with a culture first environment.
- River North office. Office snacks, cold brew and kombucha on tap.
- Regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
- The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery.