As a Strategy Director at Mabbly, your role is to understand the client’s business and, utilizing data driven insights, formulate and execute a strategy that identifies areas of opportunity for growth in the digital channel. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for leading the alignment between our client and our internal studio directors. You will also be responsible for building strong relationships with our clients and gaining trust every step of the way, from strategy to project planning and execution.
We believe that the best brands are a reflection of their cultures, and aren't afraid to show it. Our life’s work is connecting people who share common beliefs. We’re a creative consultancy transforming brands and igniting culture inside organizations. We do strategy, branding, web experience, culture change, and expressive marketing in the digital channel.
We aren’t perfect and don’t expect you to be, either. In the history of Mabbly, no one is really prepared for the day-to-day and there are not many organizations that have the breadth of skill sets we use every day. It takes a high level of inspiration and self-education to be a part of our growing tribe.
Relationship and Project Management
- Manage day-to-day client relationships of their assigned accounts.
- Earn the trust of both clients and internal teams through effective communication and a deep understanding of the needs from both sides; ensure client and internal teams are aligned.
- Lead regular client meetings and phone calls and maintain a high level of client visibility.
- Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high-level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with the client’s objectives and expectations.
- Identify and seize upsell opportunities within your client portfolio.
- Understand the technical and economic aspects of a client’s business in order to utilize Mabbly’s internal studios to formulate effective and logical strategies for your clients.
- Responsible for budget, delivery, resources, managing teams, and problem resolutions.
- Work closely with Director of New Business to define project scope and assist in development of SOWs.
- Proactively identify potential challenges within projects and assist tribe in resolution.
What We Need in You
- 5-7 years of experience in a strategic client services role.
- Experience formulating and presenting strategies to management teams and executives. Digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including delivering a presentation to an audience of boardroom executives.
- Effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa.
- The desire to be a trusted counsel to growing middle-market companies.
- Strong strategy and marketing skills across multiple channels.
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver.
- Extreme attention to detail. When it comes to client deliverables, the buck stops with you.
What You’ll Love About Mabbly
- Company culture and opportunities to grow.
- Autonomy to operate as you see fit.
- R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- ClassPass Membership.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Competitive compensation with a culture first environment.
- Regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
- The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery.
Mabbly is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.